Wednesday, November 24, 2010
What turns you on, excites you, makes life worth living?
Here’s a short list of what I find exciting and worthy of doing:
- Teach something relevant to a friend, specifically (1) a game that makes them happy or (2) a skill that they find useful
- Skydiving; also, driving well with a car full of people
- Travel to new places and discovering things about that place – patterns, people and their idiosyncrasies, unique customs and/or items/locales of note
- Choosing to embark on a project and completing it, usually creating something in the process (but not always!)
- Learning something about myself, especially when it’s something I didn’t believe about myself but evidence proves otherwise, and I come to terms with that